The back house of Palais Récup consists of three single apartments with different outdoor areas. The house is located in the rapidly developing Amsterdam North; an attractive living and working space for environmentally conscious residents, with a view on the NDSM shipyard and Papaverpark.
The residents of Palais Récup contribute to the circular vision of the house and give something in return to live here. They play a role in the programming of the ‘third space‘ of the main house and help to let the circular energy flow, literally and figuratively. The residents experience what it is like to live in a sustainable home.
Now for rent: three apartments
Each apartment offers approx. 40 m2 of tastefully decorated living space with smart television, streaming audio, coffee maker, wifi, comfortable bed, fully equipped kitchen, shower, toilet and private outdoor area.
Residents jointly use a washing accomodation on the first floor, energy of the sun, heat by the CO2 neutral pellet stove and sun, rainwater for toilets and garden, the garage on the ground floor for bicycles and the spacious staircase with northern light, ideal for a gallery with changing art exhibitions.
24 Hour Office
- 1st floor
- working and living go together in this symmetrical space
- pragmatic and personal
- glass doors to Japanese courtyard in the making
- 2nd floor
- two rooms; bedroom and sitting-dining kitchen
- spacious overgrown balcony with vertical garden and view on NDSM
- 3rd floor
- spacious, sun-drenched and green terrace
- view of Buiksloterham and NDSM
- apartment that feels like a penthouse
- Papaver park in front of the door
- a few steps from the Ceuvel and the NDSM
- many restaurants such as DISH and cultural venue De Ruimte
- 10 min by bus or bicycle to Central Station
- free parking
- garage for the bike
Please contact Riëtte van de Lagemaat of Noordje Vastgoed.